“Build A Cost-Saving & Full-Cycle College Recruiting Program From The Leading Industry Expert.”
July 20th & 21st 2016 | Each Session Starts at 1:00pm and Lasts 90 Minutes
The College Recruiting Best Practices Academy is designed to help employers build a win-win full-cycle college recruiting program. With content derived from detailed industry research, and gathering of best practices and first-hand practical experience, you will leave this program with a newfound approach to establishing the very best college recruiting strategy possible.
For success to be achieved in a college recruiting program, organizations must first assess their organizational need, and then design, build and implement a structure to meet those needs while not forgetting the importance of ongoing assessment and review. How is this accomplished? What are organizations recognized as being leaders within the college recruiting industry doing? What are the expectations of those you are recruiting? What can you do to ensure you attract, develop and retain the talent YOU need?
The presentation includes data and best practices compiled as a result of extensive efforts to identify and process vast amounts of industry-related information and best practices. This includes data derived from Intern Bridge proprietary research and 40,000+ survey respondents. You will also benefit from the first-hand experiences of someone that has built college recruiting strategies with hundreds of Fortune 500, small to medium sized organizations as well as government entities throughout the United States.
QUESTIONS? Do not hesitate to email [email protected]
You will learn how to:
- Increase you organization’s brand awareness on college campuses;
- Create and maintain a pipeline of highly qualified and educated full-time job candidates;
- Build long-lasting relationships with local universities.
- Design and execute a successful “First 90 Days” and other aspects of successful on-boarding and orientation programs;
- Make the most of recent trends and best practices in college recruiting;
- Understand and communicating with the Millennial generation;
- Building the business case for a full-time entry talent development program;
- Gaining executive level support;
- Achieving strategic diversity initiatives;
- Implementing effective career and professional development programming;
- Building an effective assessment and evaluation process to include metrics, reporting and success tracking;
- Designing effective retention strategies and not fall victim to “Millennial job-hopping”;
- AND MUCH MORE!