As our dynamic career services profession evolves over time, we need actionable advice to drive systemic change from thought leaders in our field. We also need to prepare for disruptive trends that can help us deliver results on our campus.
The Career Services Thought Leaders Symposium, is the premier professional learning and sharing event in North America for college & university career centers. Each session is focused on cutting-edge topics impacting the career services industry.
The aim of the Symposium is to spend time delving into the most pressing issues facing career services professionals from across North America and to gain leadership insights and perspectives on emerging trends facing higher education.
This event will feature highly respected speakers and leaders in the career services industry who are recognized authorities in their specialties. Mark your calendar and plan to join other career services professionals for this informative and exciting event.
January 12, 2018 | 10:30am ET
Professional Development Topics
Each session is focused on cutting-edge topics impacting the career services industry.
- Closing the skills gap
- Increasing student professional development through online learning
- Promoting undergraduate talent to employers
- Utilizing Different Assessment Strategies to Measure the Effects of Your Office
- Diversity & Inclusion initiatives in career services
- Tracking learning, effectiveness and performance outcomes
- Centralizing access operations
- Facilitating a campus culture of career development
- The Art and Science of Student Success
- And much, much more…
We are proud to offer an excellent slate of presenters from industry and higher ed!
Ernst & Young, LLP
Office of Career Services
Kevin McDonald, JD, EdD
University of Missouri System
The Career Leadership Collective
Kate Moore, Ed.D.
Kathleen I. Powell
Past President – National Association of Colleges and Employers
Purple Briefcase – A Ruffalo Noel Levitz Platform
Center for Career & Professional Development – Centre College
Kim R. Wells
Executive Education & Center for Career Excellence
Howard University School of Business
Effective With People, LLC
Additional Event Information
Remember: Registration Fees are per-office, not per-person!
- 1 to 3 Career Center Staff – $299
- 4 to 7 Career Center Staff – $359
- More than 7 Career Center Staff – $399
All staff within a registered career center may participate under a single all-inclusive registration in this one-of-a-kind distance learning experience. Unlimited archive access for staff is also included.
- Registration is on a per-office basis. All staff within a registered career center may participate under a single all-inclusive registration.
- Participants may be logged into their own individual office or home computers for the live sessions.
- Every minute of every session will be recorded and placed into our digital archive. Access to the archives is unlimited for staff of registered career centers, and the archives never expire.
- Thousands of colleges and universities have participated in past programming like this with 98% stating they were “highly satisfied”.
- The program is a highly affordable, convenient, and flexible professional development opportunity.