The August 2016 Career Services Online Conference, presented by Intern Bridge, is the premier distance learning and sharing event in North America for college & university career centers.
It is designed to provide the highest level of professional development to as many career services professionals as possible within a three day period. With that in mind, registration for the conference is made on a per-office basis rather than a per-person basis. The registration cost will cover every practitioner in your office to participate in the complete conference. We will be posting the conference agenda and speakers on June 1st, 2016.
August 9th -11th, 2016
CLICK HERE to see the amazing conference sessions and schedule!
Remember: Registration Fees are per-office, not per-person! All staff within a registered career center may participate under a single all-inclusive registration in this one-of-a-kind distance learning experience. Unlimited archive access for staff is also included.
The “Moxie Maven” alexiavernon.com
Associate Dean & Executive Director, Toppel Career Center – University of Miami
A Top 100 Business Thought Leader
Director of Student Experience
AVP & Executive Director – Wasserman Center for Career Development
Manny Contomanolis, PhD
Senior Associate Vice President and Director – Office Career Services and Cooperative Education
Here are some additional information and FAQ’s about the Conference:
- Over a dozen peer-reviewed and peer-presented programs regarding a variety of cutting-edge topics. In all, over 36 hours of live content will be made available including five exclusive keynote presentations.
- Registration is on a per-office basis. All staff within a registered career center may participate under a single all-inclusive registration.
- Participants may be logged into their own individual office or home computers for the live sessions.
- Every minute of every session will be recorded and placed into our digital archive. Access to the archives is unlimited for staff of registered career centers, and the archives never expire. (We still have institutions accessing archives on a regular basis as new team members are hired!)
- Hundreds of colleges and universities have participated in past Career Services Online Conferences with 98% stating they were “highly satisfied”.
- The program is a highly affordable, convenient, and flexible professional development opportunity.