Are proud to present the following webcast:
Creating & Delivering an Amazing Internship Program
May 6th @ 1:30pm ET | $99 For-Profit | $79 Non-Profit/Government
Recording available if you can not attend “live”
“The Intern Bridge methodology, Total Internship Management, covers it all from A-Z and is a valuable resource. It provides great advice and guidance for companies and organizations of all sizes who want to build, advance, enhance or improve their internship program while offering a fresh perspective on an important investment in the next generation of talent.”
– Angie Krtnick Complin, Talent Director at Granite Equity Partners
Creating & Delivering an Amazing Internship Program has been specifically designed to help you and your organization build a win-win internship program. Based on the most in-depth research ever to be conducted into the successful management of internship programs, you can be assured that you will leave the event with a newfound approach to internships. What you will learn:
- How to create and deliver a data-driven, best-in-class internship experience (virtual / hybrid / in-person)
- Identify strategic tools you can use to enhance the experience for you and your interns
- Effective techniques for performance management
- Engaging every member of your team to deliver an amazing internship experience
- Optimizing the internship experience – for you, your team and your interns
Supervisory best-practices to ensure a data-driven, best-in-class internship experience
- Creating an environment that drives performance & outcomes
- Developing a performance focused relationship with your intern
- Creating pathways to conversion to full-time employment for your interns!
- And much, much more!
Dr. Robert Shindell
During the past 20 years, Dr. Robert Shindell, has successfully held a variety of professional leadership roles in higher education. He developed career centers at The University of Toledo’s College of Engineering, Midwestern State University and the Rawls College of Business at Texas Tech University. Robert’s innovative approach to career services led The Rawls College of Business Career Management Center to achieve the ranking of 28th in BusinessWeek’s national ranking of College of Business career centers in 2007. Dr. Shindell’s research and opinions are often quoted in the New York Times, The Chronicle of Higher Education, The Washington Post, Inside Higher Ed and many more. He has worked with thousands of employers and higher education career centers in developing successful transition plans for students through both live and virtual presentations.
Dr. Shindell also serves as a member of the Distinguished Scientists Advisory Board for the Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education (ORISE) to maximizing The United States Department of Energy’s strategic objectives. In addition to expanding ORISE thought leadership, the DSAB works closely with ORISE leadership, technical experts and liaisons to ensure that strategic milestones related to ORISE activities are met.
Robert has earned his Doctorate of Philosophy from Texas Tech University, a master’s degree in training and development from Midwestern State University, and a bachelor’s degree in education from the University of Toledo.