The Summer 2017 Career Services Online Conference is the premier distance learning and sharing event in North America for college & university career centers.
This conference is designed to provide the highest level of professional development to as many career services professionals as possible within a two day period. With that in mind, registration for the conference is made on a per-office basis rather than a per-person basis. The registration cost will cover every practitioner in your office to participate in the complete conference.
August 17th & 18th, 2017
Remember: Registration Fees are per-office, not per-person! All staff within a registered career center may participate under a single all-inclusive registration in this one-of-a-kind distance learning experience. Unlimited archive access for staff is also included.
Speaker, Author, Blogger, Educator
Founder & CEO, Jelani Consulting
President, Career Play, Inc.
CEO & Founder, NexusEdge
Here are some additional information and FAQ’s about the Conference:
- Over a dozen peer-reviewed and peer-presented programs regarding a variety of cutting-edge topics. In all, over 24 hours of live content will be made available including four exclusive keynote presentations.
- Registration is on a per-office basis. All staff within a registered career center may participate under a single all-inclusive registration.
- Participants may be logged into their own individual office or home computers for the live sessions.
- Every minute of every session will be recorded and placed into our digital archive. Access to the archives is unlimited for staff of registered career centers, and the archives never expire. (We still have institutions accessing archives on a regular basis as new team members are hired!)
- Hundreds of colleges and universities have participated in past Career Services Online Conferences with 98% stating they were “highly satisfied”.
- The program is a highly affordable, convenient, and flexible professional development opportunity.